Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone X doesn't vibrate at all

Hello, around mid April I purchased an i phone X and it worked great for the first few weeks, then it started to have glitches where the haptic response would work but then sometimes it wouldn't didn't think to much of it until today when it stopped vibrating completely. The phone is in flawless condition and has never been dropped or put in water. Its In a very protective case as well (apple case silicone). and tech21 case, i didn't think too much of the glitch, as for the most part it vibrated most of the time but now it has stopped completely and I cant even feel when Im getting a text or call when my phone is on silent and in my pocket. I have all the haptics and settings for vibrations turned on, AND I did a full restore, but still NO VIBRATION. I am worried that I will be charged extensively for the repair if it is a hardware issue so thats why i'm reaching out fro help as I am out of ideas on what to do.

Thanks

-Collin

iPhone X, iOS 11.4.1, vibration not working

Posted on Sep 3, 2018 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2018 5:24 AM

Make an appointment with the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store to have your phone examined.

It sounds as if the haptic motor in your iPhone X may be faulty.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply

I phone X doesn't vibrate at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.