Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone will no accept my Wifi password?

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Capacity 32GB (13.97GB available)
  • iPhone6S
  • Version 11.4.1
  • I am unable to access my wifi on my iPhone 6S, which is the same password that I use on my, iMac, iPad, and laptop?
  • I tapped "forget this network", and tried logging in again to no avail. I have been looking for remedies online, but I decided to go to the Apple website for the answer, and here I am.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2018 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2018 11:20 AM

Bogenhaven wrote:

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • iPhone6S
  • Version 11.4.1
  • I am unable to access my wifi on my iPhone 6S, which is the same password that I use on my, iMac, iPad, and laptop?
  • I tapped "forget this network", and tried logging in again to no avail. I have been looking for remedies online, but I decided to go to the Apple website for the answer, and here I am.

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2018 11:20 AM in response to Bogenhaven

Bogenhaven wrote:

• iPhone6S
  • Version 11.4.1

If you need help with your Wi‑Fi password - Apple Support

My iPhone will no accept my Wifi password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.