Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why did I get charged twice for the same album

two years ago i purchased the Made in the am album by one direction. I signed out of my apple ID for some time and it disappeared from my music library. After signing back in, there was a cloud symbol with an arrow pointing downwards by the album and after tapping it, I got recharged 15 dollars?? apple never asked me if I wanted to ”purchase” it again nor mentioned the additional fee. Also, I already PAID for it two years ago which is why I had the cloud symbol. I want my money back

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Sep 8, 2018 9:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2018 4:53 AM

Check your purchase history to see if those $15 are indeed for that same product.

Note that the album exists in two versions, as two separate products: regular edition and deluxe edition. Buying one doesn’t give you access to the other. If you bought the regular edition years ago, and the deluxe edition now, then you have bought two different products, and you will be billed for both.

If you think there was an error with a purchase, you can report it as a problem, using the link in the invoice email, or through the site reportaproblem.apple.com.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 9, 2018 4:53 AM in response to Rahafysa

Check your purchase history to see if those $15 are indeed for that same product.

Note that the album exists in two versions, as two separate products: regular edition and deluxe edition. Buying one doesn’t give you access to the other. If you bought the regular edition years ago, and the deluxe edition now, then you have bought two different products, and you will be billed for both.

If you think there was an error with a purchase, you can report it as a problem, using the link in the invoice email, or through the site reportaproblem.apple.com.

Why did I get charged twice for the same album

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.