Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello my apple id has locked but i have only 1 answer from security question..plz help

plz help me..my apple id has locked..but i have only one answer form security questions..

Posted on Sep 10, 2018 1:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 11, 2018 12:48 AM

In the last screen shot enter the answer for that question , if it is showing a different question and you don't know the answer for it , then its better to reset the password through rescue mail .

Rescue mail is added when the Apple ID was initially created , click on that option and in case if you had a rescue mail address and password open it from web mail account ( like gmail or yahoo ) , click on the link , type new password , and verify it and click on save .

In case if you are not having any details be ready with all your details , your call back number , Mac serial number , original invoice copy and contact apple support see these articles Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Contact - Official Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 11, 2018 12:48 AM in response to amiralifromcuperto

In the last screen shot enter the answer for that question , if it is showing a different question and you don't know the answer for it , then its better to reset the password through rescue mail .

Rescue mail is added when the Apple ID was initially created , click on that option and in case if you had a rescue mail address and password open it from web mail account ( like gmail or yahoo ) , click on the link , type new password , and verify it and click on save .

In case if you are not having any details be ready with all your details , your call back number , Mac serial number , original invoice copy and contact apple support see these articles Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Contact - Official Apple Support

hello my apple id has locked but i have only 1 answer from security question..plz help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.