Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Canon i-Sensys MF4450 - scanner does not work.

Hello, I have Canon i-Sensys MF4450 multifunctional printer. Its dcanner won’t work on MacOS 10.13 High Sierra. Moreover, this scanner can not be recognizable in Printers&Scanners section of System settings area. I tried to install SnanGear from Canon, but it can not be installed because my OS version is not supported. Perhaps, you have another solution?

Posted on Sep 11, 2018 11:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2018 8:16 AM

Thanks for all your advices guys, and excuse me for my inattentiveness!

I have found all things that I need here: https://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifuncti onals/laser/laserbase_mf_series/i-sensys…

It has 3 drivers, but I've paid my attention just on the top one 🙂

Scanner's drivers available at the 3rd section, and it works!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 13, 2018 8:16 AM in response to max.popovitch

Thanks for all your advices guys, and excuse me for my inattentiveness!

I have found all things that I need here: https://www.canon-europe.com/support/consumer_products/products/fax__multifuncti onals/laser/laserbase_mf_series/i-sensys…

It has 3 drivers, but I've paid my attention just on the top one 🙂

Scanner's drivers available at the 3rd section, and it works!

Sep 12, 2018 1:14 PM in response to max.popovitch

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities max.popovitch,

I see that you're having an issue with your scanner. I'd be happy to provide you with some information that can help.

Take a look at the following article that has some steps that can help with resolving this issue for you.

macOS Sierra: Scanning troubleshooting
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
​Enjoy your day!

Canon i-Sensys MF4450 - scanner does not work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.