Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus no audio

Hi

So I'm in a intresting spot. I am useing iPhone 6 Plus and for some reason I can't hear the other person talking on the speaker, same problem with loudspeaker and headphones. Watching Youtube, Spotify or any other thing that gives audio works on the loudspeaker and headphones. Tried recording a voice memo and listening it back on normal speaker and loudspeaker, it works. Just the calls lose all audio.

I have tried everything. The steps Apple site has, reseting network settings, reseting phone, factory reseting, everything.

Any idea how to fix this?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Sep 12, 2018 4:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2018 10:57 AM

mikmiksaar,

One last thing to try is this:

Go to Settings > Sound & Haptics. Is "Change with Buttons" on? If not, turn it on. Then, while on a call, adjust the volume buttons on the side of the phone.

If no help, you probably should have your phone checked:

Find Locations

Let us know how it turns out.

1 reply

iPhone 6 Plus no audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.