Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I update billing info with a new card?

Hi, I was on the App Store trying to update a couple apps when I came across a pop-up telling me to update my billing info. I believe that I had enough money in my card and that it hadn’t depleted yet, but nevertheless I tried to change it into a different card. Once I typed in a new card it still told me that it was not valid so I ended up typing another one and another one and so on. The cards I put in also had a sufficient amount of money to pay off whatever debt I suppose was due even though I’m still not too sure if it is that I’m missing a payment. Now I can’t put in any other cards for a month because I input too many. Has anyone else ran into this sort of problem? Thanks in advance if someone knows what to do.

Posted on Sep 12, 2018 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2018 5:26 PM

contact iTunes Support to see if they can reset your account and assist with adding a new card. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply

Why can’t I update billing info with a new card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.