Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to download app but it is not available in the U.S.?

I currently got a camera so we can watch my dog on it for days long gone from home, we did buy it on Zulilly, an American online store and I even see on Amazon the same camera. I see no reviews of anybody talking about they cannot download the app. Which I find weird because I'm having issues and without the app, I can't use the camera. I have not travelled outside the country and all my settings are in the United States. When i try to search the app manually, I cannot find it. When I type it in google, the app shows up but when I try to download it, it says the app is not available in the U.S. When i tried downloading it with the QR code, it says the same thing. I have no idea what is happening!! I want to try every possibility first before I have to return the camera. The app is Contixo CAM1 Smart App. or CONTIXO CAM1. The camera even speaks english in an american accent!! I'm so confused on how it is not available.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Sep 13, 2018 5:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2018 11:27 PM

Google is quite likely out-of-date and trying to take you to an invalid link. Contact the camera’s manufacturer and see if they are likely to put their app back in the US store.

1 reply

Trying to download app but it is not available in the U.S.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.