Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is the aluminum gold apple watch series 4 actually gold or a rose/pink gold

Posted on Sep 13, 2018 8:45 PM

29 replies

Sep 19, 2018 2:35 PM in response to rockierocko

There are several colors of gold. Apple has offered yellow gold in the past but to me it looked like a cheap knock off. They then offered Rose Gold which was very dark pink. I didn't care for it but others did as they lamented its passing when they moved to the blush gold although some like it better because it isn't so pink. The blush gold looks nothing like a penny to me. I have had one gold iPhone which was stainless steel but wasn't thrilled with it. Have pretty much stayed with space gray and space black. The Stainless Steel model looks more yellow gold like the new iPhones.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Sep 19, 2018 2:22 PM in response to rockierocko

Obviously the little circles won't help. Go to the Gallery of the watches and look for the gold with the nylon band (not the coral sport band). If you have a decent monitor connected to your Mac Pro you should be able to see it. BTW there is not difference in cases between the the aluminum GPS and Aluminum GPS with cellular.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.