Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Subscription

My Apple Music on September 14, 2018. The payment went through but when I check my subscriptions it says my membership has expired on September 14, 2019! Yes 2019! And my music doesn’t play. I also see the payment in my purchase history and I got the receipt to prove it. Help please

[Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Sep 14, 2018 5:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2018 5:42 AM

You should edit out name, address, card type and last digits, before posting on a public forum.

How to edit a screenshot

You may want to get in touch with Apple Support to sort out the accounting issue.

Your music not playing may or may not have to do with that. It could be a setting, or it could be solved at the same time by fixing the former.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2018 5:42 AM in response to MaliQue_03

You should edit out name, address, card type and last digits, before posting on a public forum.

How to edit a screenshot

You may want to get in touch with Apple Support to sort out the accounting issue.

Your music not playing may or may not have to do with that. It could be a setting, or it could be solved at the same time by fixing the former.

Apple Music Subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.