Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Effects option on iOS 12 FaceTime

Dear Apple Community,

When I make a FaceTime call, there is no effects option on the taskbar (?) of the call. However, the other people I have had calls with have the Effects option. Why don't I? Note that this doesn't work on my iPhone 6S Plus or my iPad Air 2. Also I apologise if this was the wrong community to post to.

Kind regards

Posted on Sep 18, 2018 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 5:51 AM

I hope someone replies to this because I’m having the same problem too. I have a 6s and my sister has a 7 and she has the Facetime effect, while I don’t. It doesn’t say anywhere that this won’t be available on 6s so I hope it’s fixed on the next update.

15 replies

Nov 16, 2018 7:48 AM in response to zoire

zoire wrote:

My boyfriend has the 7 or 8s and he has the facetime effects and my friends do to.... I HAVE THE 6 plus and i really want it because i want to try it.... he b takin facetime screenshots wen i dont kno it.... speakin of that.... facetime needs tht back as well... liem frfr yall capping hard

Then you will need to purchase a newer phone.

No Effects option on iOS 12 FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.