Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 7 battery life

i have iphone 7 . I both this phone before 1 year . Now the battery capacity is 86 percent.i updated my iphone to ios 12 from itunes and deleted everything .clean restore. my battery is going from 100 to 8 percent about 1 hour usage after this update .i never seen my phone before User uploaded fileUser uploaded file like this

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 2:30 AM

1 reply

Sep 20, 2018 8:09 AM in response to yaldas

Hi, yaldas!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. If I understand your post, you recently updated your iPhone 7 to iOS 12 and have noticed some changes to the battery performance. I'm happy to help!

There are several reasons your battery performance may seem to have altered after the iOS update. The good news is that, based off the screen shots you've shared, the battery itself is in good working condition, and functioning at its peak performance. That lets me know it's likely changes to settings causing the battery to not last as long as expected. This may be temporary, as the phone adjusts to new iOS 12 features and settings, but if it seems to be persisting, you can check out the following articles for information, tips, and tricks to get the most out of each charge:

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support
And if you still have concerns after that, please reach out to Apple Support directly for additional assistance: Contact Apple Support.
Cheers!

Iphone 7 battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.