Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant send messages

I cannot send messages on iMessage, I already checked my internet and that is not the problem and I did put my phone number into the device for messaging and activated it ( I'm pretty sure ). I keep getting a " Not Delivered" message and I do not know why but I have looked up several solutions to the problem and none of them helped me in any case. Is there anyone that can help me?

iPod touch (6th generation), iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 4:13 PM

Itsbea wrote:

I cannot send messages on iMessage, I already checked my internet and that is not the problem and I did put my phone number into the device for messaging and activated it ( I'm pretty sure ). I keep getting a " Not Delivered" message and I do not know why but I have looked up several solutions to the problem and none of them helped me in any case. Is there anyone that can help me?

Not sure what looked up several solutions to the problem is so here a link for you If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2018 4:13 PM in response to Itsbea

Itsbea wrote:

Not sure what looked up several solutions to the problem is so here a link for you If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cant send messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.