Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Simple calendar question with apparent no answer

Looking into an issue where no matter what I try, calendar will not delete a "birthday" that is the wrong date (have given up; the correct date is there, gmail has the correct date, apple mail contacts has the correct date, but the incorrect one is permantly in the calendar. No clicking, unclicking, choosing calendars, required. No incorrect calendar, calendar is chosen, have done all that, there is no suggestion I'm sure that works.) Moving on.

In the meantime, I discovered the "chinese" and "Sydney Australia" delegates of Weather on my account. Apparently they are all good friends as well.

Open/close, changes to [insert random weather page here]. I can share, save, cuddle, make into a friend, read about it, check info, but apparently there is no F'ing way to get rid of it.

What's the deal?
I don't want to spend days and hours reading 1000s of scripture.

What is it?
How to I get rid of it?

UNDER Account access>Delegation

Should take five minutes right? Click on it? Delete .... tick. tock.tock. tick. tock. tock.

https://ibb.co/bNNKxK

Mac mini (Late 2014), macOS High Sierra (10.13.6), iMovie 10.1.9

Posted on Sep 19, 2018 5:18 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Sep 20, 2018 10:22 AM in response to TuckerdogAVL

Try running this program in your normal user account, then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by etresoft, a frequent contributor. Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy Report” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown. You can run the report for free at least once, but if you run it several times, at some point it will ask you to pay a license fee.

Etrecheck – System Information

Simple calendar question with apparent no answer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.