Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to delete 1 episode from itunes podcast

every time i try to remove a single podcast episode from itunes the entire category is remove and i have to subscribe to it again.

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 11:24 AM

Bug in iTunes 12.9. Use Shift-Delete to delete a single episode instead as a workaround.

Use Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Reset Warnings and check warning dialogs carefully before you continue.

tt2

7 replies

Sep 29, 2018 7:35 PM in response to turingtest2

Thanks, turingtest2 for suggesting the use of shift-delete to delete podcasts without deleting the entire subscription to the podcast. I have started using that technique. My real problem is that iTunes wants to download all episodes of each of my podcasts, in some cases, going back several years. I can prevent iTunes from doing that by leaving the old episodes in my library. When I do that, iTunes behaves the way it used to, that is, it downloads only new episodes. It's a workaround but I have to scroll through years of old podcasts to find the new ones. This all started with the update to 12.9. Do you know if a bug fix is in the works?

how to delete 1 episode from itunes podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.