Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast only showing one episode

Hello,

I am new at this, and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong! My podcast was validated on iTunes, but only the first episode shows up. There should be 4. (And 2 more will be uploaded next week.) Can someone help please?

http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/soundcloud:users:506560320/sounds.rss

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 5:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 11:02 PM

There is only the one episode in the feed. There are five embedded players in your Soundcloud page, so possibly there is something you need to do within Soundcloud to get the episodes into the feed which you did with episode one and not with the others - assuming they are all the same media type. What media type are they? - mp3 for example.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2018 11:02 PM in response to ehuglife

There is only the one episode in the feed. There are five embedded players in your Soundcloud page, so possibly there is something you need to do within Soundcloud to get the episodes into the feed which you did with episode one and not with the others - assuming they are all the same media type. What media type are they? - mp3 for example.

Podcast only showing one episode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.