Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my podcast not showing up in the podcast summary but it shows up for subscribers?

Hi,

I uploaded a podcast like always with the platform simplecast. The weird thing is that the podcast is showing up for subscribers but it doesn't show up in the list of all episodes. Also when I try to share a link of the episode (that I see because im subscribed) it goes to the general page of the podcast but the new episode doesn't show up.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Link: https://podcasts.apple.com/nl/podcast/kris-kross-amsterdam-sounds-of-amsterdam/id1412638125

Note: there supposed to be an episode 115

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2020 4:53 AM

The feed looks OK. If you've been seeing your episodes appear quickly you've just been lucky. Anyway, it's there now, so that's very quick - less than two hours. The luck of the Dutch! (I'm one-eighth Dutch myself but it didn't make my podcast go up any faster when I was doing it :) )

Similar questions

4 replies

Nov 23, 2020 4:28 AM in response to FlorisPierik

The episode was posted only today. It can take up to two days for a new episode to appear in the Store/Apple Podcasts 'Browse' - occasionally longer - because the Store caches the feeds and visits them in some sort of rotation (there are thousands of them) to check for updates. How long it takes depends on where you are in the cycle when you post. Subscribers read the feed directly and so see new episodes pretty well immediately.

So your episode should appear within a couple of days. If it doesn't, post back, but post your feed URL. I can't do any sort of diagnosing without it.

Why is my podcast not showing up in the podcast summary but it shows up for subscribers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.