Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Volume level low when connected to iPod 7th generation nano

the AirPod volume on max setting is very low with my 7th generation iPod nano? why will it not work?

Posted on Sep 20, 2018 10:37 PM

3 replies

Sep 21, 2018 2:44 PM in response to Foodbzzwife

Greetings, Foodbzzwife.

I see that the sound level of your AirPods is lower than expected when you pair them with your iPod nano (7th generation). I'm happy to help.

Get help with your AirPods -- Unpair your AirPods from your iPod nano and set them up again under "Still can’t connect? Follow these steps on your iOS device."

1. Go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the icon next to your AirPods.1 Then tap Forget This Device.
  2. Put your AirPods in the case and close the lid. Wait 15 seconds, then open the lid.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash amber a few times, then flash white.
  4. Place your AirPods close to your device. Follow the steps on your iOS device's screen.

1. If you don't see your AirPods in Settings > Bluetooth, go to the next step.

Let me know how that goes, and take care!

AirPods Volume level low when connected to iPod 7th generation nano

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.