Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 12 issues

Hi, since the latest update to Safari 12 I can't sign into the BBC website. The BBC website returns a "sorry, something is not working message". I can sign in fine on chrome.

Also I use Citrix receiver to run a virtual machine but Safari 12 wants to run this virtual machine in the browser rather than with the client software. Again it all works fine in chrome.

Have some settings changed? Any advice appreciated.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017), macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 2:15 AM

Similar questions

8 replies

Sep 21, 2018 10:16 AM in response to KevinAll

Based on what I've read, it is causing problems on certain web sites, but the majority of them are working normally. Apple hasn't posted a workaround that I know of. The only thing I know to do is wait until the web sites are revised or revert to Safari 11 by doing the above posted restore. I am running Safari 12 and I haven't had any problems with the web sites I normally visit.

Sep 28, 2018 7:50 PM in response to Eric Root

As Larry Jordan always says about Apple updates of any software, do not update for several months, then check to see what the problems still are, and decide. Anymore, software developers -- both Apple and apps -- cannot be relied on to follow methodical testing standards before pushing their software out to production mode. It is a sorry fact that a software programmer who says "it isn't ready yet" is ignored and bypassed by management.

Safari 12 issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.