Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad pro 10.5 thin red line across the screen

My ipad pro 10.5 is just over a year old and a random thin red line is appearing randomly across the screen. Its an horizontal line, just over the front camera, running across the screen and to a point above the touch id. Sometimes it’s visible, sometimes it just goes away, but it’s really annoying. My cousin lives in usa, I live in bangladesh, and he bought it for me. But now it’s around 13 months old and I didn’t purchase Apple care+ with me. If I ship it back to him he can take it to a apple store, but is there any possibility that apple will solve it for free? I never dropped my ipad, or never damaged it, this problem started on it’s own. I tried to force restart it but it didn’t solved the issue.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 2:43 AM

There are no replies.

ipad pro 10.5 thin red line across the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.