Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch not updating weather on watch face

My Apple Watch Series 3 and 4 have not been updating the temperature on the watch face. It will update within the app on the Watch but not on the actual watch face. User uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 7:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 2:20 PM

Hi Nickr3,

It looks like you're having some trouble with weather displaying correctly where expected on your Apple Watch. Let's work together to find a fix.

Are both Apple Watch devices you're using paired to the same device, or different devices?

Let's try to restart your Apple Watch to see if the issue is resolved:
How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also, is Background App Refresh is on for Weather? Check in the Watch app on your iPhone under My Watch > General > Background App Refresh.

Let me know what happens.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2018 2:20 PM in response to Nickr3

Hi Nickr3,

It looks like you're having some trouble with weather displaying correctly where expected on your Apple Watch. Let's work together to find a fix.

Are both Apple Watch devices you're using paired to the same device, or different devices?

Let's try to restart your Apple Watch to see if the issue is resolved:
How to restart your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Also, is Background App Refresh is on for Weather? Check in the Watch app on your iPhone under My Watch > General > Background App Refresh.

Let me know what happens.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Apple Watch not updating weather on watch face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.