Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete music on Apple Music?

I’ve tried to delete songs I’ve downloaded on Apple Music, but for some reason it doesn’f deletes the songs. I’ve never had a problem with this before, but now my playlist has music on it that I don’t want anymore. I don’t know what to do because it won’t delete the music I try to get rid of.

Posted on Sep 21, 2018 10:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2018 4:06 PM

Hi aubree279,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble removing songs from Apple Music. I’m happy to help. To start, I suggest looking at the steps in the article below:

Delete songs and videos from your iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

If these are the steps you’ve already been taking, I suggest signing out of Apple Music and then back in. You can do so by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Stores > [Your Apple ID] > Sign Out. Once you’ve signed out, try restarting your iPhone before signing back in.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2018 4:06 PM in response to aubree279

Hi aubree279,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you’re having trouble removing songs from Apple Music. I’m happy to help. To start, I suggest looking at the steps in the article below:

Delete songs and videos from your iCloud Music Library - Apple Support

If these are the steps you’ve already been taking, I suggest signing out of Apple Music and then back in. You can do so by tapping Settings > iTunes & App Stores > [Your Apple ID] > Sign Out. Once you’ve signed out, try restarting your iPhone before signing back in.

Take care.

How do I delete music on Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.