Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Bluetooth will not connect to my devices

Cannot connect my Bluetooth to my devices especially to my car

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 23, 2018 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2018 11:02 AM

Do you mean the car's Bluetooth won't connect, or your phone's Bluetooth stops working when you're in the car?

The car has a stereo system that includes Bluetooth, usually. That stereo uses an operating system just like your phone or computer or other devices do. And, that operating system needs to be updated periodically.

You can usually update the car's software by going to the manufacturer's website (like ford.com or chevrolet.com or toyota.com, etc) and locating software downloads.

On the other hand, if you mean that your phone's bluetooth won't connect (to speakers, AirPods, etc) it's always a good idea to restart the phone before trying anything else.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2018 11:02 AM in response to kathwalt

Do you mean the car's Bluetooth won't connect, or your phone's Bluetooth stops working when you're in the car?

The car has a stereo system that includes Bluetooth, usually. That stereo uses an operating system just like your phone or computer or other devices do. And, that operating system needs to be updated periodically.

You can usually update the car's software by going to the manufacturer's website (like ford.com or chevrolet.com or toyota.com, etc) and locating software downloads.

On the other hand, if you mean that your phone's bluetooth won't connect (to speakers, AirPods, etc) it's always a good idea to restart the phone before trying anything else.

My Bluetooth will not connect to my devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.