Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I spilled a little amount of coffee on my new Mac book pro. What should I do next?

I spilled a little amount of coffer on my Macbook pro a few minutes ago. I immediately switched off mac and turned it upside down and dabbed off the excess coffee. Now it’s sitting upside down on paper towels for past 10 minuets. What should I do next? Or should I go see someone in Apple store?

Posted on Sep 23, 2018 5:23 PM

5 replies

Sep 23, 2018 5:25 PM in response to SashaShelar

Check your bank balance then make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. If you did not purchase it from Apple then you will need to look to the vendor for service or How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD). Do this ASAP to avoid costly damage.

I spilled a little amount of coffee on my new Mac book pro. What should I do next?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.