Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Measure app not on my phone after upgrade to iOS 12, app is in my settings. When I offload it, it appears on my home screen with the cloud icon. When I select app it downloads again, installs and disapears,app also not in app store for me to download

Measure app not on phone after iOS 12 update

Posted on Sep 24, 2018 2:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2018 7:23 PM

Hi, adjack!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you're having trouble getting the Measure app in iOS 12. The app appears on your Home screen, but is offloaded. If you try to download it, it just disappears from your device and you can't see it in the App Store. I'm happy to help!

First, make sure that your iPhone supports the Measure app. You need and iPhone SE or an iPhone 6s or later, per Use the Measure app on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support . If you've got a supported device, then check to make sure you don't have any restricts set, via parental controls: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support .

Next, make sure you're connected to a good Wi-Fi network: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support , and that you have enough storage on your iPhone: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support .

Have a wonderful day!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2018 7:23 PM in response to adjack

Hi, adjack!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you're having trouble getting the Measure app in iOS 12. The app appears on your Home screen, but is offloaded. If you try to download it, it just disappears from your device and you can't see it in the App Store. I'm happy to help!

First, make sure that your iPhone supports the Measure app. You need and iPhone SE or an iPhone 6s or later, per Use the Measure app on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support . If you've got a supported device, then check to make sure you don't have any restricts set, via parental controls: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support .

Next, make sure you're connected to a good Wi-Fi network: Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support , and that you have enough storage on your iPhone: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support .

Have a wonderful day!

Measure app not on my phone after upgrade to iOS 12, app is in my settings. When I offload it, it appears on my home screen with the cloud icon. When I select app it downloads again, installs and disapears,app also not in app store for me to download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.