Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation Lock, don’t remember Apple ID

I broke my phone last year, and instead of fixing I bought a new one. This year I fixed the broken phone. Of course I had to update it then restore it.

Turns back on and i see An activation lick screek. I can’t remember my Apple ID, or the iCloud email address it’s linked too!

have tried every email I have ever used and nothing works! How can I find out what the old email was? Or how can I by pass this activation lock and start new?!

Thank you for time and patience’s!

Posted on Sep 24, 2018 3:04 PM

Similar questions

3 replies

Sep 24, 2018 3:05 PM in response to denice1989

denice1989 wrote:

I broke my phone last year, and instead of fixing I bought a new one. This year I fixed the broken phone. Of course I had to update it then restore it.

Turns back on and i see An activation lick screek. I can’t remember my Apple ID, or the iCloud email address it’s linked too!

have tried every email I have ever used and nothing works! How can I find out what the old email was? Or how can I by pass this activation lock and start new?!

Thank you for time and patience’s!

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

Activation Lock, don’t remember Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.