Related Article

Use Continuity Camera on your Mac

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Mac OS Mojave Continuity issues

I am in the supported app in MacOs Mojave and trying to take a photo from my iPhone to the notes app and I am getting a could not import picture and iPhone device timeout. I have ios12 and also have hand off enabled on both Mac and iPhone X please advise? Also see the screenshot of the error on Mojave

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, macOS Mojave (10.14), iPhone with ios12

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Sep 25, 2018 7:08 PM in response to _abhi In response to _abhi

I have neither Mojave nor iOS 12 installed so can not replicate your issue but I just noticed this article while surfing Mojave items in readiness for my installation, so it may be of assistance.

<https://www.macworld.com/article/3284932/input-scanners/how-to-use-continuity-ca mera.html>

Sep 25, 2018 7:08 PM

Reply Helpful

Sep 26, 2018 4:30 AM in response to Appletart In response to Appletart

> Restart your phone and computer. Works fine afterwards.

Sadly that does not resolve the issue for me.

For what it is worth, logging off iCloud and logging in again on both the iPhone and the MAC does not resolve the issue either.

Sep 26, 2018 4:30 AM

Reply Helpful

Sep 27, 2018 10:37 AM in response to b3brett In response to b3brett

I found a similar plist file under the ByHost folder. I deleted that, but it didn't fix my iPhone issue. Just an FYI.....This doesn't use WiFi at all. I just tested with my iPad with Wi-Fi off and it worked fine. It uses BlueTooth only. Wi-Fi is not a factor. In any case, everything is fine using my iPad but not my iPhone.

Sep 27, 2018 10:37 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: _abhi

Question: Mac OS Mojave Continuity issues