Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacOS Mojave/High Sierra and Toshiba Dynadock

Hello All,

It has been a while. I need to know if anyone has been having any issues with getting their Dynadock working with Mojave. Early days yet, I know, but if any of you can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. My Dynadock allows me to have USB connection to my peripherals, including internet pass-through, but for some reason, the video doesn't allow me, so my two monitor setup (MacBook screen plus external monitor) doesn't allow me to fire. Please assist if anyone has had success.

I have read that 10.13.14(?) may have broken the Displaylink. This Dynadock is old, I have had it in excess of 4 years now, so it has USB 3.0, 2.0, and DVI!! But it is so handy. I would buy a USB-C unit in an instant.

MacBook, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1)

Posted on Sep 26, 2018 7:37 AM

There are no replies.

MacOS Mojave/High Sierra and Toshiba Dynadock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.