Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo from ICloud about to be erased

I received a notification saying that I need to update my settings or my storaged iCloud photos will be erase!!! How I change this to avoid the activity???

Posted on Sep 26, 2018 4:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2018 6:26 PM

I'm not sure exactly what notification you received It could be a scam - can you be more precise?), but you may want to see the "What happens when I go over my iCloud storage limit?" section in:

Get help with iCloud Photos - Apple Support

2 replies

Sep 26, 2018 7:44 PM in response to javaliga

Hi,

I erased all the pictures from one of my device which is connected to the ICloud. That probably triggered that the ICloud gave me a month to change the settings or I would lost my photos. I didn’t know how to get there but I looked into the web... by entering on my iCloud manage storage, I realized that on Photo didn’t have Gbs, when I entered there I have a option to undo the activity. As soon I pressed the option, loaded back 31Gbs on photo storage.

I want to make sure I’m doing the right thing because I don’t want to loose my photos!!!!

Thanks in advance for the help!!!

photo from ICloud about to be erased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.