Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't connect my iPhone Xs to my iMac!?

I updated my late 2013 iMac to Mojave, then plugged in my new iPhone Xs to it. iTunes told me I needed to download an update, I click install and it says it can't reach the server. So I can't sync my phone with my Mac. Any ideas what's wrong? If I leave it plugged into the computer, it just keeps popping up that I need to install an update.User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 27, 2018 7:41 AM

3 replies

Sep 27, 2018 1:31 PM in response to turingtest2

I tried that, restarted both and got the same results.

I should note that Friday when I got my phone, later that night I woke up my iMac and as I did that, a code verification popped up on my phone. And as I was looking at it trying to figure out what it was, a friend sent a text and that code disappeared. I haven't been able to replicate that action...

I hadn't actually plugged my phone into my computer prior to upgrading to Mojave, if that's any help..

Can't connect my iPhone Xs to my iMac!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.