Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to know who redeemed my card

I got an itunes gift card not quite long and it says it has already been redeemed so I need to know how it happend

[Image Edited by Host to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Sep 27, 2018 9:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 6:03 AM

Try signing out of your Apple ID and then back in again in case the balance has been applied to your account but isn't showing correctly.

If you bought an iTunes gift card voucher which you cannot redeem then you should first try If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support in case you are either entering the code incorrectly, or the card wasn't activated. For activation issues seek redress from the vendor.

You should not post images of your card or receipt to a public web forum. I will ask for your post to be edited.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2018 6:03 AM in response to lattinfromsarasota

Try signing out of your Apple ID and then back in again in case the balance has been applied to your account but isn't showing correctly.

If you bought an iTunes gift card voucher which you cannot redeem then you should first try If you can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code - Apple Support in case you are either entering the code incorrectly, or the card wasn't activated. For activation issues seek redress from the vendor.

You should not post images of your card or receipt to a public web forum. I will ask for your post to be edited.

tt2

I want to know who redeemed my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.