Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cant select multiple photos in mac photos ap

Hi, No matter what key I hold, Photos won't allow multiple files in the Photos prog. High Sierra 10:13:6

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 5:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 10:51 AM

You can select multiple albums at once by dragging the cursor across the albums in album view, at least in Photos 4.0 on macOS 10.14 Mojave. I don't remember, if it has been possible in the previous versions of Photos.

For example - the photos from all selected smart albums in the selection rectangle will be exported:

User uploaded file

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 28, 2018 10:51 AM in response to iprior

You can select multiple albums at once by dragging the cursor across the albums in album view, at least in Photos 4.0 on macOS 10.14 Mojave. I don't remember, if it has been possible in the previous versions of Photos.

For example - the photos from all selected smart albums in the selection rectangle will be exported:

User uploaded file

Sep 28, 2018 10:37 AM in response to Old Toad

Thanks, PC did not go into safe mode.Something else that Win PC does better! Just to be clear. I can select the previews in the main panel , and select multiple and non contiguous files. But using the left panel with the file structure album / folders , no. This means if I want to put multiple folders/ albums onto. a CD or ext mem stick, it makes for hard work.

Cant select multiple photos in mac photos ap

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.