Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is the drudge report app

What is the story? This is a hugely popular web site. I have seen zero from Apple explaining this.

Posted on Sep 28, 2018 5:32 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Sep 28, 2018 5:49 AM in response to garyfromleetsdale

Not guessing, Ask Matt if he pulled it. If you're looking for a conspiracy you wont find it here, because there is none.

Apple does not develop apps for 3rd parties, they provide a platform for 3rd parties to provide content. If the developer fails to provide content that adhere to the guidelines they can provide the app on the app store. There is no shortage of podcasts Apple showcases on all sides of the political spectrum.

https://developer.apple.com/app-store/review/guidelines/

Sep 28, 2018 6:22 AM in response to JimmyCMPIT

I sent them an email. Doubt I will get a reply. But here are the possibilities:

1. It is a contract dispute. Either Apple wanted more money than they were getting before, or Drudge wanted to pay them less, and the other party wouldnt agree to the new terms.

2. One party or the other pulled the plug for reasons other than money. If so, which party did so, and why?

If it's a contract dispute, one party or the other should publicly say so.

Sep 28, 2018 6:59 AM in response to garyfromleetsdale

Whatever Apples position, decision, policy or lack of any in this situation can not be discussed here.

This is a volunteer forum, and we can not discuss Apple policy on it as per the terms of service we agreed to when we signed up to use it. There are probably no shortage of other forums you can try and figure out what the case is but as far as here we really can't coming up with theories.

Where is the drudge report app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.