Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Restrictions enabled

To use Apple Podcasts Restrictions must be turned off.

Cant open. Isn't on desktop. But App Store acts like it is installed. Is listed as an app in some Settings.

Add ability to uninstall apps from both App Store and Settings would be a step in right direction.

My iPad Pro has same setup, no issue with installing opening Podcasts. And iPhone was setup and restored using IPP.

I Never setup or enabled Screen Time to restrict apps.

( It still clicks usage of apps which is creepy and logging activity without permission)

Restrictions Enabled.

To use this app turn Restrictions off.

OK

Not a lot of help with this alert to me.

User uploaded file

The pop up alert doesn’t say Where. it could have easily had a goto the Settings page to make change, anyone using Android is familiar with that behavior.

Settings General has too much thrown in. Screen Time also. Better place? Permissions for things that have nothing to do with “screen time” Maybe wrong name.

All to get an app installed.

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 29, 2018 6:47 AM

There are no replies.

Restrictions enabled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.