Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove myself for family sharing if my account has been hacked this has happened before to me. It says that my account is being used in a family that uses Chinese lettering and I never got asked to join nor have I ever set up family sharing

How do I remove myself for family sharing if my account has been hacked this has happened before to me. It says that my account is being used in a family that uses Chinese lettering and I never got asked to join nor have I ever set up family sharing

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4

Posted on Oct 1, 2018 8:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2018 8:50 AM

Family Sharing - Leave

If needed, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If the initial contact can’t help you, ask them to have someone who can help contact you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.
The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2018 8:50 AM in response to Bigseff

Family Sharing - Leave

If needed, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If the initial contact can’t help you, ask them to have someone who can help contact you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.
The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.