Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Air Screen Color messed up

I don't know what happened to my iPad I'm just playing with it. And then the color messed up. I already resetthe iPad and tap the back a few times, nothing happen. It didn't fall either. Please help meUser uploaded file

Posted on Oct 2, 2018 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2018 6:21 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities TkRonquillo,

I see that you're having an issue with the colors on your iPad. I'd be happy to take a look at this with you, to help get this resolved quickly.

According to the screenshot you've provided in your post, it looks like you're already in your settings. Let's double check these settings. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations, make sure that everything is set to "off" on this screen, except for Auto-Brightness. If you make any adjustments on this screen, go ahead and power off the iPad and back on and see if the issue remains.

This article can help too:

Use Display Accommodations on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you still have an issue after that, I suggest trying the steps in this support article:

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2018 6:21 AM in response to Community User

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities TkRonquillo,

I see that you're having an issue with the colors on your iPad. I'd be happy to take a look at this with you, to help get this resolved quickly.

According to the screenshot you've provided in your post, it looks like you're already in your settings. Let's double check these settings. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations, make sure that everything is set to "off" on this screen, except for Auto-Brightness. If you make any adjustments on this screen, go ahead and power off the iPad and back on and see if the issue remains.

This article can help too:

Use Display Accommodations on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If you still have an issue after that, I suggest trying the steps in this support article:

Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

iPad Air Screen Color messed up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.