Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there any way to get back to speaker instead of headphones on IPhone

I’ve had an iPhone 6 for awhile and can’t afford to upgrade or replace it. It fell in my bathtub when it’s alarm came on and vibrated into the water. Now whenever I play music it always says its stuck on headphones instead of the outside speaker. Is there some manual way I can change that?

Posted on Oct 7, 2018 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2018 7:21 AM

Sorry, your phone suffered water damage and it's very unlikely anything you can do fix this. You're going to need to replace your phone. Apple won't service a phone which has been damaged by water. You can get a lower cost out of warranty replacement from Apple. It will cost $299. Use this link for reference: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 7, 2018 7:21 AM in response to Lightningbolt01

Sorry, your phone suffered water damage and it's very unlikely anything you can do fix this. You're going to need to replace your phone. Apple won't service a phone which has been damaged by water. You can get a lower cost out of warranty replacement from Apple. It will cost $299. Use this link for reference: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

is there any way to get back to speaker instead of headphones on IPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.