Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ibooks to books files missing (iOS 12)

After upgrading from iOS 11 to iOS 12, all of the files I saved in iBooks have disappeared and I can't seem to get them back. Does anybody know how?

iPhone X, iOS 12

Posted on Oct 9, 2018 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2018 7:58 AM

Just got finished with the Apple team through chat. This helped mine to return:

Make sure that the you have iCloud Drive for Books in Settings turned on (Settings > Books > iCloud Drive). Then in iCloud settings make sure iCloud Drive is on and Books is on (Settings > Apple ID aka Your Name > iCloud > Scroll Down and make sure iCloud Drive & Books are green). Do this for all connected devices.

Afterwards close any running apps, especially Books and then reopen Books. They should reappear - at least they did for me.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2018 7:58 AM in response to Sheppylad.in.oz

Just got finished with the Apple team through chat. This helped mine to return:

Make sure that the you have iCloud Drive for Books in Settings turned on (Settings > Books > iCloud Drive). Then in iCloud settings make sure iCloud Drive is on and Books is on (Settings > Apple ID aka Your Name > iCloud > Scroll Down and make sure iCloud Drive & Books are green). Do this for all connected devices.

Afterwards close any running apps, especially Books and then reopen Books. They should reappear - at least they did for me.

ibooks to books files missing (iOS 12)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.