Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook didn't recognise the login information you entered for the account (error occurred)

I cannot connect iPhotos in my macbook pro it always states error when I enter or log in my Facebook account. BUT previously it worked fine. How can I fix this error.

Posted on Oct 10, 2018 3:54 PM

1 reply

Oct 11, 2018 6:42 AM in response to lorelier

Are you really using iPhoto or are you trying to share photos from Photos to Facebook?

Apple stopped sharing from iPhoto and Aperture to Facebook a few years ago (sharing to Facebook from iPhoto).

It has been possible to share photos from Photos for Mac to Facebook, but this has been disabled for Photos as well, when macOS Mojave has been released. Photos 4.0 on Mojave has no longer any sharing options to social Media in the Share menu, and it seems to be broken in older system versions as well.

Try to upload your photos to facebook from the webpage. and select the photos you want to share in the Media Browser.

Facebook didn't recognise the login information you entered for the account (error occurred)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.