Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

account apple id will be disable in 24 hr

Apple support send me a email

Your Apple ID will be disable Because of some violated policies.

we've noticed that some of your account information appears to be invalid and missing.

We see significant changes in your account activity
the following changes to your apple id were made on 13
October

Date and Time: 10/13/2018 at 03:18 AM UTC

we need to verify your account information in order for you to keep continue using your apple id account.
you should do this soon because disabled accounts are eventually deleted along emails, iCloud, and other data stored with Apple

Please open the attached file and verify your apple id

before 24 hours, or your apple id will be disable

I don’t understand about my mistake. But I try to verify my apple id until I can not verify my credit card because I don’t know about my credit limit or how to check it and I don’t know what is card security code.

How should I do.

Posted on Oct 13, 2018 11:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 7:59 AM

No they didn't, it's a phishing email trying to get your account details - you could forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you entered your id and password you should change the password immediately. And if you entered your credit card's details you should get the card cancelled immediately.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2018 7:59 AM in response to sahatsuparng

No they didn't, it's a phishing email trying to get your account details - you could forward it to Apple : reportphishing@apple.com , and then delete it.

Phishing and similar emails : Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Genuine iTunes emails : Identifying legitimate emails from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you entered your id and password you should change the password immediately. And if you entered your credit card's details you should get the card cancelled immediately.

account apple id will be disable in 24 hr

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.