Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6Plus screen flickering and touchscreen unresponsive

I have an iPhone 6 Plus that started with the screen flickering from time to time and then the screen would become unresponsive. It would not respond to any sort of touch. My daughter began to smack the back of the phone to stop the flickering and allow the touch screen to become responsive again. The more it happened the more unstable the touch response got. Now you have to press in the upper left hand corner or sort of the bend the phone for the screen to either stop flickering and touch to be enabled again. Now the phone is becoming a brick and becoming an expensive paperweight because it is starting not to respond at all.

Taking it to the Apple Store has rendered nothing useful. This sounds like a hardware issue that Apple is aware of. I have had and have all Apple products to include over 8 iPhones, 2 iPads, and a MacBook Air Pro. I refuse to believe that Apple is not willing to address this issue head on and take care of its customers when it seems it is a known issue with the 6/6Plus/6s phones. This will not bode well for Apple the same way when we found out what they were doing to the battery.

C'mon APPLE, you need to resolve this issue by doing a recall! In the meantime, has anyone successfully fixed this issue without it reoccurring?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2018 10:34 PM

http://www.apple.com/support/iphone6plus-multitouch/

Similar questions

3 replies

Iphone 6Plus screen flickering and touchscreen unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.