Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mojave Mac mini won't wake from sleep

Since I upgraded my Mac mini won't wake once it goes to sleep. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a fix?

macOS Mojave (10.14)

Posted on Oct 16, 2018 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2018 11:39 AM

Hey SunriseTravel,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see that you're having trouble getting your Mac mini to wake once the displays sleeps. I'll be happy to help out.

Try resetting the SMC: How to reset the System Management Controller (SMC) on your Mac - Apple Support

Also try testing in safe mode. Be aware that internet access is limited in safe mode, but sometimes just starting in this mode and then restarting normally can resolve issues like this: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

Let us know how that works out for you. Take care.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 18, 2018 11:39 AM in response to SunriseTravel

Hey SunriseTravel,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! I see that you're having trouble getting your Mac mini to wake once the displays sleeps. I'll be happy to help out.

Try resetting the SMC: How to reset the System Management Controller (SMC) on your Mac - Apple Support

Also try testing in safe mode. Be aware that internet access is limited in safe mode, but sometimes just starting in this mode and then restarting normally can resolve issues like this: Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

Let us know how that works out for you. Take care.

Mojave Mac mini won't wake from sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.