Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Erroneous purchase

Hello. My brother made an in-game purchase for $ 10 and I would like to return the money. I tried to return via reportaproblem.apple.com, but I was constantly receiving messages "At the moment we are unable to process your request. Please try again later." or "Refund for this purchase is not possible.". What to do, tell me?

iPhone 6, iOS 12.0.1

Posted on Oct 20, 2018 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2018 10:29 AM

All sales are considered final, which may explain the refund not possible message.

You can try contacting iTunes Support to see if they can help. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2018 10:29 AM in response to Dimziq

All sales are considered final, which may explain the refund not possible message.

You can try contacting iTunes Support to see if they can help. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Erroneous purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.