Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast Reviews Not Appearing

I know I have been left at least one (possibly 2) new reviews for my podcast, I was sent a screenshot of one of the reviews to confirm it had been left. That was nearly a week ago and it has still no appeared on our podcast page.

And yes, I'm aware they are shown by region so I checked with mypodcastreviews.com, it hasn't appeared anywhere.

Posted on Oct 21, 2018 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2018 12:13 PM

Hi! Daniel here (creator of My Podcast Reviews).

Aside from the issues of locales, I've often seen reviews held for moderation for various potential reasons, including:

• New podcast
  • Review contains keywords that flag moderation
  • Podcast has very few reviews
  • Explicit podcasts sometimes seem to be slower with new reviews showing

These aren't definite facts, but some things I've observed here and there.

Nonetheless, the reviews are there (14 ratings with 8 reviews from 3 countries). Free personal accounts on My Podcast Reviews check for new reviews once a month. So it's likely your next update email will contain the reviews you're missing.

If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to us privately via mail@MyPodcastReviews.com.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 23, 2018 12:13 PM in response to modifiedroll

Hi! Daniel here (creator of My Podcast Reviews).

Aside from the issues of locales, I've often seen reviews held for moderation for various potential reasons, including:

• New podcast
  • Review contains keywords that flag moderation
  • Podcast has very few reviews
  • Explicit podcasts sometimes seem to be slower with new reviews showing

These aren't definite facts, but some things I've observed here and there.

Nonetheless, the reviews are there (14 ratings with 8 reviews from 3 countries). Free personal accounts on My Podcast Reviews check for new reviews once a month. So it's likely your next update email will contain the reviews you're missing.

If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to us privately via mail@MyPodcastReviews.com.

Podcast Reviews Not Appearing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.