Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reviews gone missing on Podcasts Connect

I hadn't logged in to Podcasts Connect for a while, and I've just done so after setting up 2-factor login. I'm logged in, and I can see my podcast ( https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/off-grid/id1573123817 ). We had 6 UK reviews last time I was logged in, the last one being from March 2022. But now, when I click on Reviews and Ratings, there are no reviews there at all.

I know that reviews are split per country, but there isn't even a country drop-down list displayed to select from. Just a greyed-out "Save" button. Anyone know why my reviews have disappeared, or how I can get them back? I don't believe the listeners have deleted their reviews - especially since if I open the Apple Podcasts app, all the UK reviews are still there, so they seem to only be missing in Podcasts Connect. I have refreshed the page several times. All the other podcast details and episodes are still there - it's only the ratings/reviews that are missing.

All suggestions appreciated. Thanks.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 2, 2022 9:36 AM

As this is an internal matter to Apple (as opposed to a problem with your feed) I can only suggest you contact Podcasts Support: https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts

Similar questions

9 replies

Nov 12, 2022 10:49 AM in response to DBHORP

There is no phone number for any support. Nor will apple call you (some have claimed to get calls) but that is not how Apple operates. Logging into your Apple Podcasts connect account at podcasts connect dot apple dot com - and then scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on "Contact Us" and then on the new page selecting Topic - and submitting to Apple is the way Apple wants you to contact them.

Dec 19, 2022 9:22 AM in response to TLMB

UPDATE, for anyone in the same boat: I never got any reply from support. We hadn't released an episode in a while, but we just put a new one out... And our reviews are now back in Apple Podcasts Connect! (Remember, they were always still there in Apple Podcasts.) So, my guess is that the reviews are hidden if your stream has been inactive for a while? (3 or 4 months, I'm guessing, going by our release dates and the time I noticed the problem.) But why would they do that, it makes no sense!

Reviews gone missing on Podcasts Connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.