Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

final cut pro 10.4.3 - Exporting Problems

Hi! I've just downloaded de 10.4.3 version of FCP... Everything working perfectly while editing... But the problem comes to share... When I click "Share...", I managed to use the version for "DVD" and "YouTube"... Any other version chosen quits the app... Any suggestions?

Final Cut Pro X, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6)

Posted on Oct 21, 2018 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2018 2:26 AM

Make a new project, add a generator or a short clip, export. Same problem?

If that exports ok: go to the old one, select all copy, new project, paste. Most likely this will work, and you can toss the old project and keep working on this version.

If even a small new project fails to export, you may need to download a fresh copy of FCP X. Drag the application to the trash (don't empty it just yet); go to the Purchased section of the App Store, locate Final Cut Pro and click Download (you will need to be logged in to the App Store with the same Apple ID used to purchase the application).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 22, 2018 2:26 AM in response to kiko1379

Make a new project, add a generator or a short clip, export. Same problem?

If that exports ok: go to the old one, select all copy, new project, paste. Most likely this will work, and you can toss the old project and keep working on this version.

If even a small new project fails to export, you may need to download a fresh copy of FCP X. Drag the application to the trash (don't empty it just yet); go to the Purchased section of the App Store, locate Final Cut Pro and click Download (you will need to be logged in to the App Store with the same Apple ID used to purchase the application).

final cut pro 10.4.3 - Exporting Problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.