Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidentally deleted a purchased album, back in 2011, from my iTunes Store Library. How do i get it back. There is proof of purchase.

Accidentally deleted a purchased ( back in 2011) album from my iTunes Store Library. It is also deleted from my iPad. How do i get it back? There is proof of purchase.

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 12.0.1, 5gen

Posted on Oct 23, 2018 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2018 9:29 PM

Having proof of purchase is irrelevant, the only things that matter are if it's still in the store, and if you've moved countries since buying it.

Does it show for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support ?

If not check to see if you've hidden it from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If you can't redownload it copy it back from your backup of your downloads/computer.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2018 9:29 PM in response to benjaminfromchatham

Having proof of purchase is irrelevant, the only things that matter are if it's still in the store, and if you've moved countries since buying it.

Does it show for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support ?

If not check to see if you've hidden it from there : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

If you can't redownload it copy it back from your backup of your downloads/computer.

Accidentally deleted a purchased album, back in 2011, from my iTunes Store Library. How do i get it back. There is proof of purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.