Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple SChool Manager sftp not working

My sftp uploads to Apple School Manager does not work anymore, when I do a upload, nothing happens. When it did work I would get an email summary if there is an error, and if successful , a summary of what changed.

Now after I do a upload, no email. No changes occur.

Any having this issue, or is it just me?

iOS 12, profile manager

Posted on Oct 24, 2018 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2018 7:34 PM

I have been using a similar file name for over a year now, CSV followed by the date (CSV 21st.zip) I just renamed to archive.zip and it uploaded immediately.

Its odd that this issue with a space in the file name is only now a problem but at least my classes are finally up to date.

4 replies

Oct 30, 2018 11:38 PM in response to ppplplpl

what I did was use the ? at the ASM login page, on the top right hand corner next to Learn More. Click on anywhere where you can leave feed back. Say no and described my issue with SFTP and left my account login name for ASM.

So I'm not sure if apple fixed it from the "feedback" I left (took 2 days from leaving the feedback) or if it was just something they're slowly fixing.

Apple SChool Manager sftp not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.