Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

beats x

my beats keep on disconnecting and keeps blinking red and white light i need help. they were working fine now all of sudden i can't keep them on and also it keeps trying to connect to my phone or other devices

Posted on Oct 25, 2018 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2018 10:43 AM

Hello nelsonfromholtsville,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that your BeatsX earphones have been disconnecting and unexpectedly powering off. I can surely see how this could be concerning. I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, try resetting your earphones using the steps below:
  1. Hold down these two buttons for 10 seconds:
    • Power button
    • Volume down button
  2. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
Set up and use your BeatsX earphones

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2018 10:43 AM in response to nelsonfromholtsville

Hello nelsonfromholtsville,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that your BeatsX earphones have been disconnecting and unexpectedly powering off. I can surely see how this could be concerning. I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, try resetting your earphones using the steps below:
  1. Hold down these two buttons for 10 seconds:
    • Power button
    • Volume down button
  2. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
Set up and use your BeatsX earphones

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Contact Apple Support

Cheers!

beats x

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.