Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t my iPad sign in to iTunes & App Store?

My iPad is completely up to date, but it won’t let me sign in to the iTunes & App Store. At first I was signed in, but the App Store wouldn’t load. I logged out to try to fix this. Now I can’t log back in. I know the username and password is right. The sign in option is blue. I tap it and enter my information. Then it thinks for a moment and turns grey. Then it’s back to blue again. I don’t know why I can’t sign in.

Apple Watch Series 3

Posted on Oct 27, 2018 1:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2018 9:54 AM

SOLVED,

Go to Settings > Apple ID (by clicking on your account at the very top where your avatar is) and then go to iTunes and App Store

If logging in doesn't work, there is small blue text saying "see how Apple manages my data". Open that and scroll through their terms and conditions, then agree to it. Then try logging in by selecting iTunes and App Store again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2018 9:54 AM in response to Akira-Magic

SOLVED,

Go to Settings > Apple ID (by clicking on your account at the very top where your avatar is) and then go to iTunes and App Store

If logging in doesn't work, there is small blue text saying "see how Apple manages my data". Open that and scroll through their terms and conditions, then agree to it. Then try logging in by selecting iTunes and App Store again.

Oct 27, 2018 3:06 AM in response to Akira-Magic

I'm having this problem too.. just got a new 6th generation iPad.

I tried everything online to troubleshoot and it won't work. I've reset, updated, and even tried to log in via settings and also the app store itself.

It seems like it takes the credentials but nothing happens and it doesn't log in.

Please let me know if you figure it out.

Why can’t my iPad sign in to iTunes & App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.